Friday, April 9, 2010

The great thing about MP3 players

You can go all the way back to the beginning of a song with one touch.

Remember when we had tape players? We had to keep pushing rewind, fast forward, rewind, fast forward ... just to find that sweet beginning.

After, of course, we had screwed up lyrics while singing along and wanted to start all over again.

I do it all the time. One touch, back to the beginning ... I do it over and over and over again until I get that one line perfect.

Perfect for my legions of fans listening while I'm cruising down the highway in my truck. Legions of fans being ... well ... my dog.

Here's one of the several songs I've never been able to get perfect until the fourth or fifth try. I always stumble of 'Napoleon and Josephine.'

No comments:

Post a Comment