Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleepness nights

Oh get this, I have my life back.

I gave it up for good reason, though.

You see the last two weeks have been a whirlwind, helping to organize a fundraiser called #yyc4haiti. It was a huge event at Flames Central on Thursday night, drumming up almost $30,000 for Canadian Red Cross Haiti Relief, and I've been sleeping ever since (at least minus the hours I had to be at work yesterday).

I did manage to take some shots last weekend and, yes, I'm still a week behind in posting them. Fear not! We'll be back to a regular schedule for Project 52 tomorrow ... because I'm going hiking.

Last weekend's pics revolve around the organization of #yyc4haiti.

Camilla Di Giuseppe (@C_DIG) and Alex Ruiz (@alex_ruiz) are hard at work.


Shep makes a couple of new friends.

Great amounts of wine have been consumed.



No comments:

Post a Comment