Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Hugh ...

You're my inspiration.

No, this isn't a post about Chicago, but surely I know the words to one or two of their songs!

It was Hugh Grant weekend on the W and I just got finished watching About a Boy. He conjures so many wonderfully descriptive words, such as rogue, rakish, scoundrel, saucy, bawdy ... I could go on but I need to sleep tonight.

My all-time favourite movie, though, is Love Actually, about which I've written before.

The soundtrack is rife with wonderful songs, from rockin' to soulful and romantic.

My favourite is Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. It's one of those songs to which I can listen over and over and over again.


And then there are the two songs that have the power to bring out the romantic softie in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment