Sunday, December 6, 2009

What have you found?

I get to find weird and interesting things daily, just by using StumbleUpon.

I Stumble for messages of positivity, stuff about the web, philosophy, world religions, kooky stuff, feminisim, photography, sports ... all the stuff that makes me me.

This blogger posts the random stuff he finds on the Internet and in real life.

And I found him.

I'm loving the sofa cake. Each time I take another look, I want to grab a fork and dig in!

Check out the Teddy Bear of Teddy Bears ... is it a little bit creepy or is it just me?

In honour of the So I Found guy, then, here is one of the more unique 'finds.'


His name is Rodeo Santa.

Whenever I'm travelling, no matter what time of year it is, I try to find a kitschy Christmas ornament.

Rodeo Santa lives in my house because of a trip to Albuquerque, N.M., in the spring of 2006. I was walking through Old Town and spied The Olde Christmas Shoppe.

Out of curiosity -- a Christmas shop in Albuquerque? - I fell in.

And fell in love with Rodeo Santa.

It was then I began my quest to decorate my place with souvenirs of my travels.

Those journeys have been neither great nor far (yet!), but I've picked up a few cool items on the way.

Like Jasper the Bear or Marty the Moose or Skating Santa ... not only do they make my Christmas unique, but they get to remind me of some great places I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment