Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stupid surveys

I'm addicted to these things. I first got hooked when I was on MySpace, now they're making their way around Facebook.

Learn the mundane about me!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7 a.m. and isn't that terrific for Sunday and vacation week?

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare, more on the side of rare.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Steve Carell one where he was a widower with three daughters ... I forget the name.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Friends

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In a quaint little home with a husband who loves me dearly and a big backyard for my dog.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Working on my first coffee. I'll get to food in a little while. I'm thinking leftover pizza.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Greek

8. What foods do you dislike?
Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, chicken and spinach on pizza (why, people? why?)

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Mino's

10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Ford Escape

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Anything in my closet that comes from Dynamite

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
The U.K., Greece, Italy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the day but I lean toward half empty

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere coastal

16. Favorite time of day?
Leaving the office

17. Where were you born?
Antigonish, N.S.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
On TV, football. Live, hockey.

19. Bird watcher?
Not really.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
More a night person, although I've become a morning person in the last several years due to my job.

21. Do you have any pets?
One very friendly, very beautiful maremma sheepdog, Shep, the gentle giant.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment